Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, how lovely are you branches!
If you are team fresh Christmas tree, we’re here to help you find the perfect one – we’ve rounded up some of our favorite tree farms in the area.
Wreath Works – Port Orchard
Cinde’s Best Trees – Port Orchard
Bacon’s Tree Farm – Bremerton, WA
Alpine UCut – Bremerton, WA
11670-11600 SW Lake Flora Rd, Bremerton, WA 98312
150+ Acres of Christmas Trees!
Carpinito Brothers Tree Farm – Kent, WA
McMurtrey’s Red-Wood Tree Farm – Redmond, WA
13925 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE
Buttonwood U-Cut Christmas Trees – Redmond, WA
Snow Valley Christmas Tree Farm – Duvall, WA
17651 W Snoqualmie River Rd NE
Trinity Tree Farm – Issaquah, WA
Three Tree Farms – Maple Valley, WA
Turnbull Farms/Turnbull Trees
1512 Whiteman Rd SW, Lakebay, WA 98349
Cinde’s Best Trees – Gig Harbor, WA
Corey’s U-Cut Tree Farm – Puyallup, WA
Double 4 Tree Farm – Tacoma, WA
Farmer’s Daughter Market – Buckley, WA
Keep your tree looking fresh:
- Choose a healthy, green tree located in a shady area. Make sure the needles feel sturdy and don’t fall off easily.
- Make sure your tree gets a cut straight across the base of the trunk to help with water absorption.
- Check the water level every day! Trees drink a lot more than we think, so it’s easy to forget. When you get your tree, fill the stand with one quart of water for every inch of the trunks diameter. Then check daily to make sure the water covers the end of the trunk.
- Don’t place it near the fireplace or heater – for one, it will dry out your tree faster and leave you with a mess of needles at the end of the season, and two, dry trees are basically kindling!
- Tip for easy clean up: place a tree bag under your tree skirt when you first get the tree into your home. Trust us, it makes the process of getting the tree out of your house SO much easier when you have something to catch all those falling needles at the end of the month.
Please see each website for hours, admission prices/other costs, cash or card, and if pets are allowed. Contact the businesses or visit their website for more details.
Leave A Comment